Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

What the hell did I just watch...
10/10 For originality, definitely didn't expect that lmao.

My Ride My Ride

It wasn't a bad animation, well put together and all but... At first I thought I was watching a parody of "Space Chimps" and then I see that you put it as original... It definitely did not feel original to me I saw the same scene of that little spinny simulation chamber in the movie... Not to mention it feels like I've seen the exact same monkey before, like the design of his face de ja vu man....

I'm not sure if it's a total coincidence.. you must have gotten part of your idea from somewhere else.

Trash Talk Trash Talk

This animation was just top notch! I felt like I was sitting down to watch a new TV show on Cartoon Network. You can clearly tell the relationship between the 2 characters, it's very well voice acted, and you did a great job at animating their expressions. I believe you could use these same characters again and expand on their lives, smack a catchy title on it and boom it's an internet show.

gift for that guy gift for that guy

This really touches me, I think I shed a tear just pondering about this beautiful painting for hours on end. I think this really brings out my inner Da Vinci.

This is quite the piece, of work! Let's start from the top, the hair style and kitty ears turned out to be quite kawaii. I'm really attracted to her bright green eyes, and such unique expression. The breasts are so very well done, and really shows what kind of breasts women should have.

I mean... I really expected better from you.

MatthewLopz responds:

give me a fucking high five.